This is a really delicious and satisfying breakfast, especially in hot weather.
Make-Ahead Monday: Rolled Oats with Greek Yogurt & Mixed Berries
Hands-On Time: 10-12 minutes
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats (Not Instant)
- 2 Cups Greek Yogurt – I used one cup fat free, one cup 2%
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Cup Frozen Mixed Berries, or just Raspberries
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Cup Chopped or Slivered Almonds, toasted
The night before:
- Place the oats and yogurt in a mixing bowl and stir to throughly incorporate
- Add honey and stir again until evenly mixed. (Note: adding the honey after the oats and yogurt are mixed will allow it to stir in more evenly.) Cover and refrigerate.
- Place the frozen berries in a sealable container and add lemon juice. Cover, shake to mix juice and berries, and refrigerate.
In the Morning:
- Open the berry mixture and stir/mash with a spoon.
- Place the oat mixture, berries and almonds in layers in a to-go container or glass/bowl of choice.
Enjoy and have a great week!