Light and Easy Granola
Hands on Time: 15 minutes
Special Equipment: Cookie sheet, parchment paper
- 3 Cups Rolled Oats
- 2 tbsp & 1 tsp Wheat Germ
- 1/2 Cup Slivered Almonds
- 1/3 Cup Pepitas
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 5 tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 320 Degrees F.
- Line the cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all of the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the maple syrup and olive oil. I use a small rubber spatula to ensure I’m getting every last drop from the Tablespoon!
- Stir to throughly incorporate all of the ingredients. A wooden spoon will work equally as well as the paddle attachment of a stand mixer.
- Spread the mixed ingredients evenly over the cookie sheet, going right up to the edges.
- Bake at 320 degrees F for 40 minutes. To allow clumps to form, do not stir mid-bake.
- Remove after 40 minutes and slide the parchment paper from the cookie sheet onto the counter, or set sheet on a cooling rack.
- Allow to cool completely before tasting – it really is better cooled!
Store in an airtight container in the pantry.