Here’s a question I wish I wasn’t asking myself right now: why did I wait so n crank it up. Pulse at first if your blender has settings vs speeds.
Each recipe makes one large smoothie or two smaller servings.
Kitchen Equipment: Blender, measuring cups, measuring spoons.
Total Time for either: 5-7 minutes
Hands on Time for either: 5-7 minutes
Nor ‘Easter Green Smoothie:
– 1 Large Mutsu Apple, chopped, with skin left on
– 3 Cups Spinach, washed, with large stems removed
– 4 Medjool Dates
– 8 Ice Cubes
– 1/2 Cup Water
– 1 Teaspoon Fresh Lemon Juice
Add all ingredients to blender and mix on a low speed to incorporate, then increase to a higher speed to throughly blend.
From the Tropics Green Smoothie:
– 2 Cups Kale, washed, with stems and any large ribs removed
– 1 & 1/2 Cups Chopped Pinapple
– 1 Ripe Banana
– 1/4 Cup Full Fat Coconut Milk
– 1/4 Cup Coconut Water
Blend, same as above.
Have a great week!!!