I can’t stop with the micro greens lately! This smoothie makes delicious use of them. It’s raspberry – mango base compliments the earthier flavor of Sunflower micros perfectly, creating a subtly sweet nutritional powerhouse.
Raspberry Sunflower Smoothie
Kitchen Equipment: Blender, Measuring Cups and Spoons
– 1/2 Ripe Banana
– 1/2 Cup Frozen Raspberries
– 1/2 Cup Frozen Mango
– 1/2 Cup Coconut Water
– 1 Tbsp Coconut Milk
– 1/3 – 1/2 Cup Sunflower Micro Greens
– Frozen fruit first, place all ingredients in blender
– Starting on a slower speed, increase power to achieve a puree.
– Serve in your favorite glass/glasses.
Have a great day!!!